Wednesday, July 17, 2019

7 years later

Image result for heart break pictures

It's 2019, And i'm back with another heartbreak story.

I've been through so much these past years. I've grown, I've got a good career, I moved to another country, I've loved but it seems I didn't learn. I didn't find myself, I didn't love myself, I didn't see my worth...

After 7 years, I'm trying to start again. I feel like it's too late. I feel like i've wasted so much time loving the wrong people. I'm tired, I'm depressed and I want to give up on love. I ...

My heart is broken and it aches. I am trying to find the strength to move on. I'm trying...
I don't want to feel like this anymore, I don't want to love because love hasn't worked out for me all this time and i fear it never will.

I did learn one thing: Feelings are only visitors

I'm trying to live by this lesson. Constantly reminding myself that feelings come and go. So don't get attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment