Friday, August 31, 2012

Food is to Body as Fuel is to Car...

So...i recently lost almost 8kg. I was a size 14 and now i'm a size 12 but unfortunately for me, my arms are large in proportion to my body size so a size 12 doesn't fit my arms. My target for 2013 is to be a size 10. I started my weight loss journey by exercising, i didn't lose weight because i wasn't carb conscious then i started the Atkins diet and it made a huge difference, i lost about 4 kg but because i had to travel and stay over at my sister's house, i really couldn't cook what i normally eat so i stopped the Atkins diet but surprisingly i lost even more weight in spite of my inactivity. Now that i have to go back home, i'm getting a tad bit worried that i might add weight again especially after i've bought clothes in size 12. I cannot afford to add even an ounce of fat because my clothes would definitely not fit. Hopefully i'd reach my goal with this simple rule "Food is to Body as Fuel is to Car". In other words, i would eat just enough food to fuel my body for the day's activity. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment